Sex isn’t just about doing the deed…
It’s also about:
- Feeling empowered, alive, vibrant, and radiant
- Connecting with your partner(s)
- Building intimacy in all kinds of ways
- Turning on your body, your mind, your sense of wholeness, your fire and zest for life
- Overcoming awkward, uncomfortable, or shame-inducing experiences
- Creating a sense of playfulness
- Getting what you truly want
This work doesn’t stay in the bedroom… (or wherever you choose to have sex)
- It carries over into every aspect of your life.
- How you show up in your professional world
- How you speak your truth
- How you feel connected to your desires and advocate for them
- How to feel in your body and how you move through life
- How you radiate your energy out in the world and how that affects the people around you
There doesn’t need to be something broken or wrong to try Sex Coaching.
(However, if something is feeling broken or wrong to you, that’s a great time to seek support.)
This work is a way to elevate your existing experience to something greater…
- Get out of your head.
- Learn the power of seduction.
- Increase your capacity for pleasure.
- Discover what you’re really into.
- Get clear on who you’re really attracted to.
- Develop communication skills to navigate anything that comes up in your sex life.
- Finally fulfill your fantasies.
Tap into your sensory intuitive awareness that can enhance every sexual experience you have from here forward.
Whether we acknowledge it or not, our sexuality, our sense of intimacy, our turn-on plays a big part in our lives. It impacts our ability to feel fully expressed, embodied, and vibrant.
Sex Coaching is a way to get support to navigate challenges, and actualize your desires when it comes to your sex life.
This can look like overcoming mental blocks to getting what you want, performance issues, overcoming shame or guilt, and creating unprecedented closeness with your partner(s).
Hi, I’m Trish Wright,
I know first hand how valuable sex coaching can be.
I’ve been doing this work for years, and it is such a gift to watch people come alive, courageously explore new territory, and release years of shame as they acknowledge, accept, and begin to embody the parts of themselves that have been hidden or made wrong for so long.
You deserve to have it all.
Stay in the Loop!
Subscribe to get information on the free workshops, programs, and tools that Trish is offering.